X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt f3-MA is freezed again

Comment

• Here MT F3-MA no problems (in eSignal) since 10.12 am.

See below for Ensign problems.

Edo.

Comment

• @gareth_leachman:
        I think you got me...

Comment

• edkof

ok MT f3-MA is working but with some delay

Comment

• missing data, refill?

eurex futures are now correctly displayed.

as data is missing from this morning, studies show wrong results.
            will esignal refill the missing data???

thanx
            cd

ps: do these kinds of problems frequently occur?

Comment

• Thank you all for using this forum to help eSignal Support Team and other users. We have resolved a problems on Eurex, Matif, Xetra and Stuttgart, we appreciate you patience.

We try our best to keep our system status updated reflecting the status of our feed, however we need a confirmation from engineering or sometimes from the exchange in order to post on the system status.
              we were aware of all the issues that you have mentioned, monitoring this forum, and awaiting for the right moment to reply.

Our engineering team is still on alert monitoring the data feed on all exchanges.

We are investigating delays on Euronext Matif, as I can't see any problems with it in this current moment.

Comment

• Eurex

Will eSignal please post all the missing data from this morning's Eurex session. All our charts are screwed up without the missing data.
                Philip Chu

Comment

• Unfortunately, we won’t be able to insert the missing data back to the tick servers.

Comment

• Missing Data

Just want to let you guys at eSignal know that you have lost all credibility. The Eurex data lag problem has been going on for 3 weeks now. Every week you claim to have a new fix and things just go from bad to worse.

I now feel totally distrustful and insecure with using your service.

You should indeed change your name to Dead Signal instead of eSignal.

You guys are totally hopeless and useless.
                    Philip Chu

Comment

• missing data

sorry guys,

data gaps of several hours without being willing to refill

... that´s it for me, will cancel my accout

cheers
                      cd

Comment

• Refund

I suggest all Eurex users should start a petition to Dead Signal to ask for refund of their monthly fees.

I am checking out another service at CQG. It was recommended by a friend of mine and he said it is very good.

Check it out. These guys at Dead Signal think they are the only game in town and are just raping us.
                        Philip Chu

Comment

• eurex missing data

As simple as that, you wont post the missing data ?!!!
                          Will it actually be posted at a later stage, after hours, will it be available through dynaloader, what do you suggest we do to correct this situation. We cannot just sit with this huge false gap in our charts. This is unacceptable.

Comment

• "Unfortunately, we won’t be able to insert the missing data back to the tick servers."

THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE REPLY I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM ANY DATA PROVIDER

Esignal get your act together and post the missing data. That is afterall what we pay you to do , so do it .

Comment

• Why will the missing data from this morning not be inserted ??

Comment

• That issue is also exacerbated by the poor quality of information on the charts when lags have occured and this information is not corrected later. Admittedly seeing a low 3 minutes later than it actually occured may not be as important as not seeing anything for an hour, but these delays were consistent and put signals out.

Comment

Working...
                                X