This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions:

- Is there any helpdesk or similar to report the feed errors to, that is open European time ?

- Why is the system status not showing problems with Eurex?

Comment

• Its obvious that posting replies regarding errors is a waste of time. I understand that nothing is perfect and problems do occur. But if Esignal can not sort out these problem - AND FOR MANY, MANY DAYS NOW - We have a serious situation on hand.

As a full time trader - Its my belief, Esignal can really not be trusted anymore. Trust takes TIME to build, and you can not trade without trusting your charts

Comment

• Eurex Data

Major,

Go to System Status and you will see Euro Futures under Status column. Click on it and you will see eSignal's update on the status.

They are definitely aware of the problem. It just that they are unable to fix it for the last 3 weeks!
        Philip Chu

Comment

• European Helpdesk can be reached at:

International Fitzroy House
          13-17 Epworth Street
          London
          EC2A 4DL
          United Kingdom

Sales Phone: +44 (0)20 7825 8770
          General Fax: +44 (0)20 7825 7570
          [email protected]

CS/TS Support Phone: +44 (0)20 7825 8777
          General Fax: +44 (0)20 7825 7570
          [email protected]

This is al available on the eSignal website, under 'support'.

Edo.
          Last edited by EdKoF; 01-27-2003, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Ok, thanks pw. I did check the system status. What you see is that European Futs are marked yellow. When you click to see further infromation, the only info is referring to the bulletin posted last Friday. Not helping much......

Comment

• Thanks for the information EdKof!

Comment

• Some data came in just a moment ago, but it stopped immediately, and also no data from early morning is available as yet.

Edo.

P.S. I agree with the lousy information service via System Status. I have complained repeatedly, but no improvements yet. Graeme, could you please take these comments to your management?

Comment

• This gives a whole new meaning to the word 'interactive'.

I have to manually refresh charts to get the latest quote

Update: this is in Ensign. eSignal seems to update well at this moment (10:31 am), but no data till 10.00 am available.

Edo.
                  Last edited by EdKoF; 01-27-2003, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• EUREX awakes!

But the charts look really funny, as the first data is stamped 10:20 something...
                    redsnapper

Comment

• Edkof

see:

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...=&threadid=518

Where I have been trying to get this problem looked at.

eSignal: Is there a way to get all the historic data on the graph?

Comment

• Charts

All the intra day charts are screwed due to the missing data from the opening. Also the highs/lows they reported are not the real highs and lows of the day so far.

I cannot trade with my charts so screwed up. Have to wait at least an hour or so in order for the charts to get back to "normal" with the latest data
                        Philip Chu

Comment

• Dear people at ESignal support!
                          I thought about shorting the ET this morning @ open.
                          Do you think, that would still pay? Or do you mean, this is something, they call "bottom"?
                          thanks in advance,
                          redsnapper

P.S: Please answer soon, as the market is moving rather fast today!

Comment

• Redsnapper, these forums are not meant for trading advice. A trader follows his own plan, not remote advice from others.

Good luck,

Edo.

Comment

• Gareth, thanks for the link. Didn't have any problems though untill this morning. So my guess is, it is linked to this mornings problems.

Edo.

Comment

• Update to the Ensign problem: the connection manager shows it is very busy updating data: requesting, but not receiving MT F3-MA.

US futs seem to work well, CAC-40 fut not.

10:45 am: $CAC is correct, MT F3-MA not (CAC-40 fut)
                                10:46 am: $DAXI seems correct, Dax future is not

(these errors concern only Ensign, not eSignal)

10:52 am: $CAC en $DAXI full day data available, futures only as from 10.00 am (eSignal and Ensign)

Edo.
                                Last edited by EdKoF; 01-27-2003, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X