X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurex futures work fine today, but the cash market isn't:

$DAXI (German DAX30 index)
    VX A0-DT (Volax, Volatility index for Eurex)

are down. That's a pity because I usually price my order book for the opening auction off the cash market and was not able to do so for yesterday and today.

Cheers,
    Tom

Comment

• eurex data

it´s not only the dax index, it´s all dax shares not refreshing since yesterday´s close....

esignal team, please check this ...

thanx
      cd

Comment

• Hi,

This is correct; the EUREX futures are working perfectly fine. There is an issue with the Stocks and I can assure you our engineers are working to restore them.
        Further information can be found here: http://www.esignalcentral.com/suppo...sys_status1.asp

Thanks,
        Graeme Ballard,
        eSignal Support

Comment

• 11:17am: Strong lag on CAC-40 future, even though volume wasn't very high. This time it cost me money, since I couldn't evaluate my exit, and exited a trade on a wrong moment because of this.

It lasted for about 1 minute, but unfortunately just the minute a trade turned against me.

I will not curse, I will not curse, I will not curse, I will not curse, I will not curse .............. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10........

Ok I am fine again.

Edo

Comment

• yep you're right and it is difficult to report all lags right on time

Comment

• Hi,

This is correct; the EUREX futures are working perfectly fine. There is an issue with the Stocks and I can assure you our engineers are working to restore them.
              Further information can be found here: http://www.esignalcentral.com/suppo...sys_status1.asp

Thanks,
              Graeme Ballard,
              eSignal Support

Comment

• Graeme, the lag which I reported was not on Eurex, but on Monep/Matiff.

Edo.

Comment

• Hi Edo,

This is correct we had a "lag" around that time. It was when the stocks feed came back up.

Thanks
                  Graeme Ballard,
                  eSignal Support

Comment

• about 2 min lag in the dax fut at 12:12

Comment

• Hi Major,

We are aware of these delays occurring and are dealing with them.
                      We are working to improve the whole delivery system of eSignal and these delays will soon become obsolete.

Thank you for your patience in these matters,

Thanks
                      Graeme Ballard,
                      eSignal Support

Comment

• Tiered Eurex Quotes

Graeme,

I have been told by a very reliable source that the Eurex exchange tiers quotes. Members get high priority and the best feed. Vendors get a low priority and a different feed. As a consequence, all vendors have problems with Eurex quotes. Are you aware of this? If not, you may want to look into the issue.

I also would like to add that my US based futures broker using PATSystem Eurex price feed is faster and experiences no delays at any time during trading hours. So if a small broker in Chicago can get it right, eSignal corporate parent can get it right.

Thank you for your effort to improve the speed and reliability of the Eurex quotes. I am a new subscriber and will give eSignal one more month. If things do not improve, I will have no other choice but to try CQG. CQG is much more expensive. I understand that CQG Eurex feed is excellent. "You get what you pay".

MarketMonk

Comment

• The Dax Future has definitely performed better to day, at least before the US kicks in.

Dead Signal might just be coming back to Life – I sure hope so !!.

Comment

• Hi Marketmonk,

Thank you for your information.
                            I know that we have delays with the Eurex and we are working on these.
                            Once the issues have been fixed we should send out the Eurex data to match that of PATSystems, if not better than.

Thanks
                            Graeme Ballard,
                            eSignal Support

Comment

• Eurex Data

Eurex Data lagging again.

Please when are you guys going to fix this? When is Dead Signal going to get his act together.

Dead Signal, Dead Signal, Dead Signal............................................ ...
                              Philip Chu

Comment

• ET lags after US opening

Comment

Working...
                                X