Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data Integrity - Splits, gaps, spikes, whatnot.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: MDR split

Thanks Carol. I'll try it in the morning.

Jim
    When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
    -- P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

• The split for MDR is in the QFAI supplied CorpActs.UNF, but not in the system supplied CorpActs.INF at this time.

I don't see a problem with the split intraday or Daily in the Beta using the QFAI UNF. Charts are the same as QC5 with the UNF split.

LAM

Comment

• Re: MDR split on

Originally posted by grunewaj
        I noticed that Qcharts 5.1 doesn't show the MDR split payable on Sept. 10.
        Jim,

FYI. neither changes to the QCharts.INF or the QCharts.UNF occur until QCharts is shut down and restarted. QCharts. UNF is automatically downloaded at the begining of each day but furthrer downloads during the day require the user to go to the menu Setup and select Refresh UNF from Web. The MDR split had been added to the QCharts.UNF by 1400 hours Pacific time yesterday.

~Bob

Comment

• Hi Bob,

Thanks for the info. I knew that. In my testing, I shutdown and restarted Qcharts each time I tried something (monkeying around with QFAI, etc.)

The split is showing for MDR now.

Thanks again!

Jim
          When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
          -- P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

• The Daily Charts (5.1 & 6.0) for SPY show a $4.34 difference in the low for today.

Please check CID and correct which ever one is incorrect.

Thanks,
            Carol
            Attached Files

Comment

• SPY is now missing yesterday's candle. This after a fresh reboot.

fyi,
              Carol
              Attached Files

Comment

• Carol,

I'm not seeing that in 6.0. The SPY chart is fine on multiple PC's that I've checked here. Please contact support so they can look up your connection log to track down the cause.
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

• Please compare NRG's Daily/Weekly/Monthly charts for 8/2/07 between 5.1 & 6.0. One has a lower wick to 23; the other has a lower wick to 40. Please correct which ever one is wrong.

Thanks,
                  Carol

Comment

• Originally posted by JayF
                    Carol,

I'm not seeing that in 6.0. The SPY chart is fine on multiple PC's that I've checked here. Please contact support so they can look up your connection log to track down the cause.
                    Jay,
                    I never made it past support "hold," so I sent you (via e-mail) my login info and perhaps it will help you to determine which server has faulty info.

Carol

Comment

• Very different values being reported for the futures between 5.1 & 6.0 on H, L, & Net. One of them must be wrong- please correct.

Here is a sample of NQ futures; ES futures are similar in disparity.
                      Thanks,
                      Carol
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I'd like to complain about the INDU not updating in the mornings until later in the morning. I have to pull up my brokerage account to get accurate information.

Bronna

Comment

• In 6.0.0.25 (continuum login), the Daily & Intraday charts for GOOG show Lows that differ by $10.

Please correct. Thanks,
                          Carol
                          Attached Files

Comment

• QFAI will give a download error but no splits will be affected for 9/25. I'm not going to fix it tonight because it's just too late.

~Bob

Comment

• QFAI up and running again.

~Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by ckelly
                                Very different values being reported for the futures between 5.1 & 6.0 on H, L, & Net. One of them must be wrong- please correct.

Here is a sample of NQ futures; ES futures are similar in disparity.
                                Thanks,
                                Carol
                                I can't duplicate this at the moment (i.e. the data is matching,) based based on your screenshot, it appears that 5.1 didn't get the reset message and was using the High/Low from the session before.
                                Regards,
                                Jay F.
                                Product Manager

Comment

Working...
                                X