No announcement yet.

Trading eminis with cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this monthly chart says everythings on track. Money flow in blue and cycle forecast in purple.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Weekly on track as well, cycle forecast in blue and bradley in purple.
      Attached Files

Comment

• In the last 5 days there is a discrepance from ES and EURCHF, who is wrong? untill now the corelation is very impressive.....what happened?

This is ES....
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SERGIO.M
          [B]In the last 5 days there is a discrepance from ES and EURCHF, who is wrong? untill now the corelation is very impressive.....what happened?
          bar chart is EURCHF
          line chart is ES #F
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SERGIO.M; 07-06-2008, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERGIO.M
            bar chart is EURCHF
            line chart is ES #F
            Different chart services look a little different, one leads then the other leads.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by theplumber
              Weekly on track as well, cycle forecast in blue and bradley in purple.
              An update on the weekly cycles for S&P 500. This low will be a major low relative to the Oct low in 2002. The money flow will turn first (diverge with price) so exact dates is not important. The important thing is this low will not be trusted and we will have plenty of time to enter.
              Attached Files

Comment

• $spx

Originally posted by theplumber
                An update on the weekly cycles for S&P 500. This low will be a major low relative to the Oct low in 2002. The money flow will turn first (diverge with price) so exact dates is not important. The important thing is this low will not be trusted and we will have plenty of time to enter.
                Maybe Mr. Gann can help us to found the exact day of low......there are two dates 07/18/08 or 08/21/08 I like this because is 45 weeks from the top and 1218 is very stong support because is 450 points from low and 360 from top. Did you check spiral chart?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by SERGIO.M; 07-13-2008, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• Re: $spx

Originally posted by SERGIO.M
                  Maybe Mr. Gann can help us to found the exact day of low......there are two dates 07/18/08 or 08/21/08 I like this because is 45 weeks from the top and 1218 is very stong support because is 450 points from low and 360 from top. Did you check spiral chart?
                  es #f
                  Attached Files

Comment

• More or break, what do you think?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Chris Kryza's cyclePack

thePlumber, are you still using Chris Kryza's cyclePack? If you are, how has it worked for you over the past four years. Also, does it only work for day and weekly charts or will it work for daytrading the ES E-minis--1, 3, 5, 15 min etc. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

• Re: Chris Kryza's cyclePack

Sorry for taking such a long time to respond back, I no longer use the cyclepack for a few years now. Sure it can give good results using 5 minute or higher charts if you learn how to use it and know how to trade (don't put all your eggs in 1 basket thinking cycles is the holy grail to trading) .

Originally posted by redtreei
                        thePlumber, are you still using Chris Kryza's cyclePack? If you are, how has it worked for you over the past four years. Also, does it only work for day and weekly charts or will it work for daytrading the ES E-minis--1, 3, 5, 15 min etc. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

• Hello,

I was looking thru the thread. Looks like a great thread. Are you guys posting to a new thread by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                          X