The expected tech rebound obeyed at the PRICE OPENING RULE,
      and EXPECIALLY at the 54 Harmonic Number

Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Originally posted by fabrizio
        3 DRIVES TOP

Hi Fabrizio,

Your a kind man and a great chartist.

I call that pattern three hills and a tail.

Best,

Jeff

...if I may bring up something about the markets and the stars.

Happiness is not a reward- it is a consequence.
        Suffering is not a punishment- it is a result.

God designed the human machine to run on Himself. He is the fuel our spirits
        were designed to burn... That is why it is no good asking God to make us happy in our own way
        without bothering about religion. God cannot give us a happiness apart from Himself,
        because there is no such thing.
        - C.S. Lewis

Comment

• Hi Jeff

Thanks for your nice words !

And thanks for Lewis lines....is a good thing remind that is only selfish remeber God and HIS help right only when needed.

He is the fuel our spirits
          were designed to burn...
          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Some things I'm seeing. Starting Friday I will be on the lookout for a long tail candlestick, that's the bootom of this decline. Time is almost up now vs the long tail Monday. Also if a certain price is reached, 1016, then I will start long again and this could happen Friday. BUT 1032 is very strong support (1030 from a Gann perspective) and the market could just go sideways into the turn dates of Nov 24-26.I'll have to listen to what the market tells me.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Finding 1032 Very strong support because of these planetary lines
              Attached Files

Comment

• Chris
                This is of great importance . 1032 is a damm support , for once broken the way is downhill
                I add a tiny AB=CD ....should make us hope for the development of the day
                Thanks for your invaluable Insight
                Attached Files
                Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• One technique I use is unconventional but works is to connect bottoms with Fib retracement extensions but input sqrt's instead. The chart shows the bottom Aug 6 connected to Sept 30 bottom with the Fib tool yields the bottom for the next decline, or sqrt 2 1018.32 in the blue color. The yellow Fib retracement/extension is connecting the bottoms Sept 30 and Oct 24 and shows a cluster at 1030-1031. But what I see is if 1030 is broken the S&P could decline for the whole rally since March 12 all the way to 978, at least according to this tool.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by theplumber
                    One technique I use is unconventional but works is to connect bottoms with Fib retracement extensions but input sqrt's instead. The chart shows the bottom Aug 6 connected to Sept 30 bottom with the Fib tool yields the bottom for the next decline, or sqrt 2 1018.32 in the blue color. The yellow Fib retracement/extension is connecting the bottoms Sept 30 and Oct 24 and shows a cluster at 1030-1031. But what I see is if 1030 is broken the S&P could decline for the whole rally since March 12 all the way to 978, at least according to this tool.

Just to follow up on this technique, because it's a function of lows it will only work with lows, todays bounce hit the first cluster line.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Good Job Chris

It works.

Here the heaven of ping pong
                      *suggestion, use adx dmi to get the direction , gear always in, and SAR!

Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Thank you Fabrizio for your words.

"Grown Up and Learn from others and ourselves sperimenting"

Have you a good weekend.

(theplumber very nice work, thank you for your post)
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I was asked a few days ago how I came up with the target date of Dec 11 for a high. That date was an astro date (SuperTiming date to be exact) but it was also a geometry date. Micheal Jenkins has a technique ,all my stuff is variations of his work, where he uses a compass on a printed chart to find a point in space and make an arc to pinpoint a high (in his book "Chart reading for professional traders") and this is my variation. Has worked pretty good so far for finding tradable tops.The top is where the arc is exactly vertical, hitting the top horizontal bar.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• This decline could be over, but it doesn't feel right. The chart is the square of 144, I got the reversal candle hitting the red line but the time window is still open so the S&P may go down to the blue line.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• This chart is the seasonals forcast and has played out perfectly so far. Got the rally in the begining of the month, this decline and all that's left is the rally into the end of the month. The blue box is November.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Chart exercise
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X