[B]MER gives the anticipation
        ES the movement
        TRIN The Broad based underliyng market sentiment
        TICK Where the Market is heading
        TICKI Cofirms what Tick syas looking juts at Dow 30
        VIX Volatiity
        VXO OLd Volatility type of calculation

This is most of all what you need to control the S&P by orthodox tools

But if unorthodox is your flavor than try the simple laws of the universe. Squares and sqrt's, using both bottoms and tops. Just replace the properties box from Fib to sqrt's and see geometric progression.This is bottom to bottom.
        Attached Files

Comment

• squareing of price/time , or to be more specific price=time^2. The first is the larger anchor point for Pyrapoint.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Now zooming in on the action, look at what happens at the end-of-square. A CIT to trade with, as well as So9 S/R lines.
            Attached Files

Comment

• For swing trading nothing is more simple than the square of 144. Simple squares of 144 point units and 144 time units with Gann 1X1 1X2 and 2X1 lines in each box.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
                Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Here is another easy interpretation of the AGET GANN BOX
                  Easy to implement
                  This is ND

Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• MULTIPLE GANN BOX 2
                    Look as the 1X1 is perfectly plotted and the 2X1 and so on do contain or support the price movement during the ratio Time /Price

Last edited by fabrizio; 11-26-2003, 10:43 PM.
                    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Very good

Dear Fabrizio,
                        your poste about $trin, $tick and other indicator are very interesting to understand the "market inside", i made the same in my brokerage firm, i add also Advanced decline index ($ADD), bull bear sentiment indicator (i find it in bloomberg). i think that this indicator are much reliable than divenrgence in momentum indicator (i have see indicator that show divergence for two year and the market continue go up.)

In your trading experience you have develop TS ? and use it now ? what are best program that help you to identify in REALTIME the breakout of stocks?

I call you if is possible in this morning.
                        Thanks a lot, Ciro.

Comment

• Ok ciro

I am here , today is a pretty quite day since US is closed so I'm fully available to support .
                          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• But if unorthodox is your flavor than try the simple laws of the universe. Squares and sqrt's, using both bottoms and tops. Just replace the properties box from Fib to sqrt's and see geometric progression.This is bottom to bottom.

We do love unorthodox flavors........ and I bet Chris that from the # of readings many others like it too.

And this is a very , very good thing since those are the rules of nature.
                            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Originally posted by fabrizio

We do love unorthodox flavors........ and I bet Chris that from the # of readings many others like it too.

And this is a very , very good thing since those are the rules of nature.

The best fund managers in the world are applying the rules of nature to do what others thought couldn't, make 20% every year on $4 Billion or morehttp://ljsavage.wharton.upenn.edu/~c...jim_simons.pdf

Comment

• Some things for Friday. My time projections point to 12:00 New York time for a high or low but the market closes early so I did a little more stuff. Both the astro and geometry point to a high about 2 hours into trading with a weak close. That high should get to about 1060 and end the day @ 1055. Just doodling, not trading advice.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X