X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in a mysterious way...

Dear the plumber,
    your study are very interesting and i look it every day
    You have write that there are the same configuration, can you explain me it ?
    Your trading study are based on Gann Analysis an planetary movement, which are the software that you use for this analisys ?
    thanks a lot, Ciro Vuolo.

Comment

• Re: in a mysterious way...

Are you asking about this screen shot? The explaination is at the url about aspects repeating at important turning points. The turning point I describe is a correction of the whole move from 3/12/03 lows, and only after this correction can the S&P go to 1115-1161.

Originally posted by vciro
      Dear the plumber,
      your study are very interesting and i look it every day
      You have write that there are the same configuration, can you explain me it ?
      Your trading study are based on Gann Analysis an planetary movement, which are the software that you use for this analisys ?
      thanks a lot, Ciro Vuolo.
      http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~ellsann/index3.html
      Attached Files
      Last edited by theplumber; 12-03-2003, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• This is what I expect the market to do cycle wise. This is a chart from another webite but fits my outlook for the first half of next year.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Haytha...etforecast.htm
        Attached Files

Comment

• (per cortesia, vi e' qualcuno che puo' tradurre questi 2 post di ThePlumber in Italiano?)

Comment

• Some intraday levels and CIT's using Pyrapoint (Esignal's pyratool is just as good) , look at the end-of-square for intraday CIT's.
            Attached Files

Comment

• I'll throw this out there as a possibility for a high. It could be a low but squares out and should be a high, I'll have to wait and see.
              Attached Files

Comment

• but is 12/12/03 not 11/12....correct?

Comment

• 270 ° IS DEC 11TH
                  Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• As I watch the paint dry, I found these.

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes....51208&f_id=681

http://www.themeatrix.com/

Comment

• This is a big time frame, 7 minutes, but offers good signals to capture multiple points on volatile days like this. The sqrt extension was pulled using the 2 lows from Wed. and offered me a probable low for today. The pyrapoint squares enhance with timing and price levels.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Price bounced on Geo Saturn 1063 and was attracted to 1069 Sun (the yellow one) .
                        Attached Files

Comment

• One major cycle I have next year is 6/18/04. It's a 49 week cycle and I used it to catch the July 1 bottom. One way I confirm the cycle exists is to use a technique or finding the future date and running sqrt back in time. The first chart is a sample of some of the active cycles I've identified. It doesn't include the smaller ones like the 11 week cycle because that's just too much on the screen.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• This is the testing I use, to use sqrt's back in time from the cycle date using the most resent low price, in this case 775. The first is the ellipse.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Once the cycle was idenitfied back July 2002 I used this technique to find the August 6 bottom as well . This is a rectangle sqrt progression.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Based on Thursdays range I have these numbers for S/R. Add these numbers to pyrapoints levels and end of squares for better timing.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X