Fibo & Geometry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys,

What do you think about the work of Daniel Ferrera on the Sq of 9? Any opinions? Thinking of getting the book.

Comment

• Anson
      Hi nad thanks for your question.

I haven't read in full the Ferreira book but some exerpts. I must say that beyond ny opinion Mr. Ferrera writings on WD Gann are of firts class , so just for this I would advice it.

The only point is that - but be carefull have not read it - it seems little over priced for a single Topics.

I would advice you the latest edition of Patrick Mikula's "The Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D. Gann's Square of Nine" little pricy too for just a single topic, but in my opinion a good buy for whoever is passionate in SQ9

That I ordered it , I'm in the process of receiving it .
      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Originally posted by fabrizio

I would advice you the latest edition of Patrick Mikula's "The Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D. Gann's Square of Nine" little pricy too for just a single topic, but in my opinion a good buy for whoever is passionate in SQ9
        Hello Fabrizio,

Thanks for the advice and opinions!
        I guess I should check out Mikula's book too. Had his book on the Andrew's Medianlines and I think it was pretty good. Gonna be tough to decide which to get.
        Thanks again!

PS> Sorry to interrupt this great thread but I thought you guys would have some of the best advice on the matter.

Anson

Comment

• Plumber, this is fun. 953 and 769 have now found their place. Hmm, I wonder, 1123 coming up.
          An wonderful example of numbers I found in the EOE with cardinal cross. All time high in 2000 was 703. The low, back in march was 218.79. DAX low was 2188.75. Could anyone have missed these numbers?

Comment

• Thanks Linus for supporting my opinion.

I actually made the same logical path you did. Too good the price for the name of the author and the subject.
            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Originally posted by tedk
              Plumber, this is fun. 953 and 769 have now found their place. Hmm, I wonder, 1123 coming up.
              An wonderful example of numbers I found in the EOE with cardinal cross. All time high in 2000 was 703. The low, back in march was 218.79. DAX low was 2188.75. Could anyone have missed these numbers?
              Could you show an example? Am always wanting to learn new things from people, maybe you found an idea I didn't know. Please show a chart or example on the wheel.

Comment

• Wave 59

Fab if you get a chance you might want to try Wave59 software, which has a 30 day free trial and works with Esignal data. Takes some understanding as it's VERY advanced indicators but was designed for day traders in mind. The chart shows the last 2 days and the natal line (white model line in the price region) has been very accurate the last week or so and the astro vertical lines help with timing. All their indicators you won't find anywhere else. I have found a few bugs and am waiting for a response about them but it's worth a free 30 days.

I had to delete the first chart to show this one. I had the wrong natal placement, was suppose to be Chicago instead of New York. Makes a big difference.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by theplumber; 01-06-2004, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tedk
                  Plumber, this is fun. 953 and 769 have now found their place. Hmm, I wonder, 1123 coming up.

Some things I've found just using price and not time
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Fab if you get a chance you might want to try Wave59 software, which has a 30 day free trial and works with Esignal data. Takes some understanding as it's VERY advanced indicators but was designed for day traders in mind. The chart shows the last 2 days and the natal line (white model line in the price region) has been very accurate the last week or so and the astro vertical lines help with timing. All their indicators you won't find anywhere else. I have found a few bugs and am waiting for a response about them but it's worth a free 30 days
                    Chris , I will certainly give a try to the soft even for - if my memory don't fail- he was used to politely post in this bb some time ago.
                    In the meanwhile I'm getting deeply involved in the study of something that you probably understood , so precise to be scary.

I just do not want to get outfocused by too many good things. And for this I drastically reduce my posting activity as you guys have seen.

Stay tuned however , from times to times there will be some nice charts which will be definitively more precise than the prior ones.
                    Lesser charts but much, muchg better. At least I hope so.

Thanks
                    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Originally posted by fabrizio
                      Anson
                      Hi nad thanks for your question.

I haven't read in full the Ferreira book but some exerpts. I must say that beyond ny opinion Mr. Ferrera writings on WD Gann are of firts class , so just for this I would advice it.

The only point is that - but be carefull have not read it - it seems little over priced for a single Topics.

That I ordered it , I'm in the process of receiving it .

Could you keep us posted as to the value of Mikula's new book? He lives about 1 1/2 hours from me by the way.

Comment

• I shure will Buddy, As soon as I get it.

Pretty smart area, yours....
                        Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• The wheel shows the EOE price levels of the the last 4 years. Note the high level of symmetry. Because of this symmetry
                          I added 190 because it was an important level back to 1995. The same is true of 463 which appeared to be a strong level in 1997.
                          Sofar 352 was not that much of a support level in the down wave of the last three years.
                          However, this level was of major importance in 1997. Very clearly tested as resistance, broken and retested as support, so I would not be surprised to find 352 to be of major resistance once the current 343 is taken out.
                          The 619/396 a bit of a different cluster. Given the 900 degree difference the levels are clearly related. The relation with the cardinal cross is 22.50 degree
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by tedk; 01-07-2004, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• I posted a chart of the "possible" future and it looks probable now. This is a more indepth view of what I'm seeing. In mirror images the past doesn't have to be exact in price or magnitude, but sometimes only time. So the swings can be predicted in the future by the mirror image past swings. This has been happening since March12 2003, the swing peaks up or down are almost exact. The chart shows where the market is Jan 8 @ 218 TD from March 12 2003. Jan 1 was a mirror image of the peak May 17 2002 (213 and 212)and so I bought at the end of the day for a swing trade. That swing trade will be closed Friday as much volatility will be in the market BUT by this model it projects to Jan 15 option expiry. This is the 221-222 lines and they go to 1160 for symmetry. The spirals are how I had Dec 11 as a possible high for this swing, BUT I had it sqrt 2 from the Oct 2002 lows and have since found sqrt3 from the March low as a better fit. Of course this only means a correction for a short swing trade only but it will be very profitable .
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by theplumber; 01-10-2004, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Doodling
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Weekly foldback, guess what time frame. I'll give you a hint, it's inverted and fits together with the chart below
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by theplumber; 01-10-2004, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X