Fibo & Geometry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plumber,

My post was tongue in cheek. Hope I didn't offend.

I marvel at the geometry charts, but I don't have a clue how to trade them. Maybe I can buy you lunch and you can explain some of it.

Cheers,

Matt
    Cheers!

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsb
      plumber,

My post was tongue in cheek. Hope I didn't offend.

I marvel at the geometry charts, but I don't have a clue how to trade them. Maybe I can buy you lunch and you can explain some of it.

Cheers,

Matt
      Haha that's funny, I have 2 ex-wives so I've been offended by the best! I thought you being up there in Patrick Mikula country you was a closet geometry guy that's all. Some of today's action.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by theplumber; 01-14-2004, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• I got one for you Fab, I posted this Jan 5 on Elite. Of course no one there pays attention but I forgot to post it here.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Nice upside down head & shoulders.

Fibbgann
          Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

• Originally posted by FibbGann
            Nice upside down head & shoulders.

Fibbgann

Wait until Febs chart, it will all make sense. One thing I don't have a handle on though is the decline into the end of Jan. One model says a mild correction and the other says to 1094 minimum. From there it's possible to 1165-1225. The chart is for Thursday, could be a head fake with a drop and rise , at least that's what the charts are telling me. The log spirals are sqrt 1.618 with blue clock and green counter clock.Of course it could go the other way with a counter rally and drop at that time so it's all about possiblities.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by theplumber; 01-14-2004, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• The predictions are just fractions off of what I have. Sounds good to me. I am just waiting for the crack down. I had yesterday as the last day before pullback. (Oh well) Sooner or later, I am ready whatever it decides to do.
              Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

• Originally posted by FibbGann
                The predictions are just fractions off of what I have. Sounds good to me. I am just waiting for the crack down. I had yesterday as the last day before pullback. (Oh well) Sooner or later, I am ready whatever it decides to do.
                Tuesday was a no brainer, it was the 54 day cycle that bottomed. Cycles fluctuation makes people forget they exist, this one expands and shrinks with about 2-5 day variation.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by theplumber; 01-14-2004, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Chris

You know what is going right?
                  Did you see the 32 yestera
                  day? Right?

Did you take alook to our friends form russia & connnecticut?
                  Yes I see you did it......

[B]You took a look to the your 3D....right.......

Leave it like this, as an hitchkok movie. Would be the worst to tell the end of the movie...-
                  RIGHT?
                  Last edited by fabrizio; 01-15-2004, 02:14 AM.
                  Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• you promised once a week.........
                    ciao Buddy,
                    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• P & F

The P & F count on this is interesting now.
                      http://www.digilume.com/SP1x3.png
                      Buy the dips sell the rallies

Comment

• Gambling With the Wrong Dice

Gambling With the Wrong Dice, with Avital Pilpel.

Lengthy philosophical essays on our inability to observe probability distributions.
                        The first part examines the possible consequences of different families of unobserved processess

1) Random Processes, Opacity, and Knowledge: The Central Problem (A problem for which mathematical statistics has no answer Draft ). The second shows how the survivorship bias causes us to believe that processes are more stable than they actually are. The problem is more general than one can think.

2) Surviving: the wrong reference case.

3) The third part will include a top-down presentation of the history of ideas in inductive inference

Note: There is no randomness in the markets. Rhe above essays is centered on Financial Behaviour ;

Irrespective to the actual market direction , please check out how bubbles build up and make a serious graphic comnparison amid the mid march 2000 and now.
                        Last edited by fabrizio; 01-19-2004, 04:35 AM.
                        Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Links to Articles

http://pw1.netcom.com/~ntaleb/ http://home.netcom.com/~ntaleb/knowledge.pdf

Good spot Fabrizio!

Harndog

Comment

• Re: Links to Articles

Originally posted by Harndog
                            http://pw1.netcom.com/~ntaleb/ http://home.netcom.com/~ntaleb/knowledge.pdf

Good spot Fabrizio!

Harndog
                            Thanks Harndog

I 'm sure that in moment like this You and me we do advise each" pro trader" to approach this topic. Regardless the direction of the market.

I hope you share my position....
                            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• 1031 is a clear startpoint of a major wave up and using it as the start of a new square gives a lot of interesting numbers. I have circled the ones I find most important but there are more points. Next are 1163 and 1175. 1175 is resistance from march 2002.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Gann Square Generator

http://www.xmlworks.com/cgi-local/squareofnine.cgi

(ps I know nothing about gann and all this funny stuff).

just thought this might help for quick generating, if people have not seen.

-macavity

Comment

Working...
                                X