Fibo & Geometry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ? for Plumber

Ensign software is a partner to Esignal, and the only software vendor (besides Larry's chat room) that has Pesavento maps or patterns.The link is below. The cycle study is also theirs

Originally posted by WAVETRADER1
    Hello Plumber,

If you can, what cycles script or software are you using with esignal.

Many Thx,

Wavetrader
    http://www.ensignsoftware.com/
    Last edited by theplumber; 10-06-2003, 04:00 AM.

Comment

What is the price of the MOB line? After doing some So9 stuff I've come up with Oct 10 , which is astro only, and Square of 9 price of 1046. I guess different methods can come to the same conclusion. The astro cycle is another Super Timing cycle.

Originally posted by fabrizio
      Attached Files

Comment

Based on what happened today and my new cycle and So9 projections, I think the market could have a blow off top to at least 1051 Friday. From where the futures are right this second I think people , including myself, could/will make 15 points minimum by sometime Friday. The screenshot shows the Square of 9 , which is a squares and square root calculator. So if you take the square root of say 1051 and subtract 1 and then re-square that new number you get 987, or 180 degrees from the price of 1051. The tool is pure geometry. I expect this price just after lunch time. The url is a link to an intersting chart, considering it was done just after August 8 of this year. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Haytham/2003_Forecast.htm
        Attached Files

Comment

There we are

Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

That's what i get for thinking and not looking. Short as much as I can now until Oct 15.

Originally posted by theplumber
            Based on what happened today and my new cycle and So9 projections, I think the market could have a blow off top to at least 1051 Friday. From where the futures are right this second I think people , including myself, could/will make 15 points minimum by sometime Friday. The screenshot shows the Square of 9 , which is a squares and square root calculator. So if you take the square root of say 1051 and subtract 1 and then re-square that new number you get 987, or 180 degrees from the price of 1051. The tool is pure geometry. I expect this price just after lunch time. The url is a link to an intersting chart, considering it was done just after August 8 of this year. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Haytham/2003_Forecast.htm
            Attached Files

Comment

I start to be tedious but I short as well, with couple of days more....october 17th.

PLS take a look at EURO strenght against USD weakness

PS As very often happens I agree with Plumber.
              Last edited by fabrizio; 10-11-2003, 06:48 AM.
              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

I start to be tedious but I short as well, with couple of days more....october 17th.

What's the saying , brilliant minds think alike. Joking aside I think Oct 15 will be an up day but my cycle projections work to Oct 20
                Attached Files

Comment

What's the saying , brilliant minds think alike. Joking aside I think Oct 15 will be an up day but my cycle projections work to Oct 20
                  Nothing to object, Indeed

Humbly allow me to post this....

Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Bears beware

If your a hardcore Bear Fab you may want to study historical charts. The similarities are amazing, as the chart shows the recovery from the crash of 29 and the low came in July 32, with a retest in late Feb early March of 33. The chart also shows a high on Oct 9 33, very much like last Thursday's market high.The next chart after this will show what's to come.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Coming squeeze

The yellow vertical line shows where the market is now and what's to come, a retest of cycle lows (maybe, I don't think so though) and retest of cycle highs (I think a new high) and the squeeze to flush out all bears.
                        Attached Files

Comment

KEY DATES : 14-20-22 of october

I am cyclical short , whilst I do not exclude the reversal Up in the lomg term.

For the short I'm triyng to get higher point of entry for the reversal.

However:
                          Short Term:
                          Model: A) Reversal at Top the 10/22/03
                          Reversal at Low November 22
                          Start of Bullish up to Mid Jan 04

Model inversion: A) reversal al Low 10/22/03
                          Reversal at Top 11/22/03
                          Towards new low at mid Jan 04

KEY: 10/20/03 POTENTIAL SWING

Model Index : From Friday to the 10/22/03 chanche of reversal down. Impulsive since the mob will be broken

Your Prior post made me reflect a lot. undoubtable tye downway will be followed by a strong up, which will truly squeeze the shorts believer to be in the outmost secure position......
                          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Smart Money always short; only tol and day trader follows the uprise

Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Cycle phasing

http://homepage.mac.com/grodart/.Pictures/0.html

The website has a list of interesting charts and the one that catches my eye is the SPX Weekly with long cycles chart. It shows a sine wave type cycle chart.

Comment

The Szymansky Index - whose chart as you know I cannot reproduce - is +50 but below +60 . The uptrend according to the index and your evaluations is correct . (A small oversold?) Short timing but correct. The weekly butterfly confirm it.

Let's see if we catch the dates and the right LONG TERM movement direction.
                                Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
                                X