Attached Files

Comment

• Some Gann/Jenkins inspired geometry.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Some number games
        Attached Files

Comment

• Someone who I admire greatly for his work is M Jenkins http://www.stockcyclesforecast.com/ and he has a free tool to download on his webpage. Maybe the best investment I ever made were his 2 books. The chart shows the product of his freeware. The start was picked by the high Friday for the cash @ 9:35 EST. The red arrows is for the 10% times and green for the 12.5% times that correspond to a pivot of 9:35 EST. Or you can just use the start of trading, which is the first set of 10 and 12.5% times.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Is there an EFS available for esignal to download or are you using a different software for this and if so which software.

Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by luvette
              Is there an EFS available for esignal to download or are you using a different software for this and if so which software.

Peter
              You have to be VERY specific. I use Ensign, Wave59 and Esignals charts. Nothing here was an efs. Nothing I've shown come prepackaged. Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

• Most of what I post now is just a repeat of what I've said in the beginning of this thread back 1 year ago and in other threads in this forum back further than that. One tool that Jenkins does that is based on Gann squareing of time/price is to use calender days as a predictor of future pivots. This used in conjunction with other tools and all come to the same date or cluster give you better opportunity to have confidence in pulling the trigger. One stated before is taking the difference of a swing up or down, in this case June 30- July 7= 12 days, sqrt that and add 2 to get 5.46 and resquare to get 30. 30 days added to June 30 is July 30. This looks good with the Pesavento map, and with the cyclical model calling for a cyclical turn starting Monday of that week. Also if anyone daytrades I've been playing with the Square of 9 efs and see some good S/R levels if anchored at short term swing highs and lows.
                Attached Files

Comment

• The simple old Pivots.efs has been pretty good to me lately
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Playing around with Jenkins/Gann using 3 different H-L settings of the 769-789 area. Approaching bottom simular to the january top?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Maybe not appropriate for this thread but Jim Simons is doing all right these days

By Samantha Lafferty
                      July 20 (Bloomberg) -- Three hedge fund managers made at least
                      $500 million last year, led by Hungarian-born George Soros and
                      David Tepper of Appaloosa Management, according to a survey by
                      Institutional Investor's Alpha magazine.
                      Soros earned an estimated $750 million, regaining the top spot
                      after failing to make the list of the 25 highest-paid managers in
                      2002, Institutional Investor said in a statement. Soros's flagship
                      $8.3 billion Quantum Endowment Fund climbed 15 percent in 2003.
                      Soros, 73, is the biggest investor in the Quantum fund.
                      Tepper, 46, a former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. junk bond trader
                      who founded Appaloosa in Chatham, New Jersey, made $510 million and
                      James Simons of New York-based Renaissance Technologies Corp.
                      pulled in about $500 million, Alpha reported.
                      ``The wealth being created by hedge fund managers is simply
                      staggering,'' Institutional Investor said in the statement. ``Never
                      have so few made so much so fast.''
                      Seventeen managers earned more than $100 million in 2003, up
                      from seven in 2002, the magazine said. Institutional Investor said
                      it compiled the rankings from estimates of fees generated by the
                      funds that they manage, plus estimated gains from their own capital
                      in the funds.
                      Hedge funds tend to charge the highest fees in the asset
                      management industry, taking 20 percent of any investment gain, plus
                      1 percent of assets under management. The average take-home pay for
                      the top 25 managers in 2003 was $207 million, almost double that of
                      2002, Institutional Investor said.

George Soros $750 million Soros Fund Management
                      David Tepper $510 million Appaloosa Management
                      James Simons $500 million Renaissance Technologies
                      Edward Lampert $420 million ESL Investments
                      Steven Cohen $350 million SAC Capital Advisors
                      Bruce Kovner $350 million Caxton Associates
                      Paul Tudor Jones $300 million Tudor Investment
                      Kenneth Griffin $230 million Citadel Investment
                      Daniel Och $150 million OCH-Ziff Capital Management
                      Leon Cooperman $145 million Omega Advisors

Comment

• Upside?

The Point and Figure vertical counts are 1111 and 1127 ish.

The overhead esistance points are measured and projected by taking the low up to the next reversal points and trebling the move. If you do that for the llast 3 tops of the year you get to the lows almost exactly. todays projected Low was 3/4 of a point less than than the projected low by this method.
                        See the 00.0 labels for the projected Highs.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Any rally looks limp at best. No one is realiy scared ,,,,,,yet. Everyone I've talked to is trying to pick a bottom, even for only a trade of a couple days. Waiting for that jailbreak, this is from Sentimenttrader.com
                          Attached Files

Comment

• The big one

I'm going out on a limb and make a prediction. I think this next move down will be vicious and quick, but produce the best rally since March of 2003. It will carry to new 52 week highs but before this can happen a flush has to occur.

Let me tell you a story. When i started trading in 1998 I made money right away, big mistake. I thought I was good, hell I had the money to prove it. Then the market topped in March of 2000 and made a run back in Sept 2000. I was asked at a picnic what I thought (friggin opinion, always gets me in trouble) of the market. I responded "looks like nothing can stop this market". Well I got branded "theplumber" after that after this story came out in the NY Times because of my bullishness http://www.timeinc.net/asiaweek/maga...investing.html (never worked as a plumber or did plumbing, but I was just as bullish as Biggs plumber was). Well, the bear came and chewed me a new one, losing almost all I had made and more. It was the identification of the March 2003 low in Jan 2003 that bailed me out. There are many stories like this, someone catching one turn and it becomes the trade of a lifetime. This is how Gann traded, identify a turn and milk it until you spot the next turn. This is the study of cycles, whether it be astro or hard science, it works if traded properly. Anyway I have to hit the beach now and will have price objectives later but this is some time only stuff

Comment

• After looking really close at the So9 this morning I saw the importance of March 6 2004 and 1164 that I had missed. This was a square in price/time. Last time this happened I stated it here http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showth...threadid=18612 with the forecast for June 11 and S&P 997. The S&P closed @ 997 that day rallying some 15 points. Needless to say this shows the power of the So9 forecasting price and time objectives.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Almost forgot, 1300 NY time a potential CIT happened. The screenshot shows it, if you can figure it out good for you, if you can't so be it. Traders are pressing so the larger cycles may override this minor cycle, then again maybe not. Some interesting stats.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X