No announcement yet.

Fibo & Geometry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So9 support @ 1061 and universal clock support @ 1062 and 1059. Looking to buy.
    Attached Files

Comment

• hi, what's this software?

Comment

• Go to the url. Also the book THE UNIVERSAL CLOCK A UNIQUE BOOK OF PLANETARY PRICE PREDICTIONS is a must have to convert planetary positions to price.It's in the book section at the url.

Originally posted by sharky1
        hi, what's this software?
        http://www.galacticinvestor.com/gala...rader_main.htm

Comment

• 1070 could be a high today.If not then it goes to 1075.I just want to edit this with the S&P @ 1061, the high today was called in exact time by the Markus Rose @ the url. http://www.rosecast.com/

This is what he said
          "In TIME I expect tomorrow a CIT between 7h00 and 8h00. This should be a low! A high should come in around 11h25. For explanation see yesterday's update! I will try to sell this but only if I can find a good price! I will not be positioned before employment. Generally I expect a day similar to June 6. First a rising market to new highs and then a declining one. However the market might also hold up. If a new high is reached tomorrow then I expect declining prices on Monday, although Monday is a mixed day, while Tuesday and Wednesday indicate down days that will be rated as those! For tomorrow the rating is still NR, as I do not really recommend to act before employment! If tomorrow will bring in a low and not a new high then I must also consider the possibility of December 5 being a low and December 8 might bring a rising market! My forecast for next week is then maybe not correct! More in the weekend update! For the morning of December 8 my indication is weak prices!

Last edited by theplumber; 12-05-2003, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by theplumber
            Based on Thursdays range I have these numbers for S/R. Add these numbers to pyrapoints levels and end of squares for better timing.
            Just wanted to update these S/R levels from this morning and how I use pyrapoint to time trades. The key is to find the correct time frame, but all are anchored from the same low price 1031.2 on Nov 21. The end of square is where I look for reversals.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Any Murrey Math people here? This square of 144 screenshot shows what I think Murrey would call a conflict area/circle labeled "here". Was wondering if it matches his software, the implications are for a crash or higher highs next week.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Sometimes I use it, I hope this chart can help you

By
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Originally posted by theplumber
                      More doodling. The last set of price/time is pointing to Dec 11 and 1093. About half of the decline of March 2000 to Sept 2001 but same percentage.

This forecast is still in play until Friday.Even though the odds are not in favor, a HUGE melt up could happen into early Jan 2004 starting now. Just wanted to add, this week is going to be the most volatile week in a long time with a reversal every day as well as the unexpected, be careful trading my friends.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by theplumber; 12-09-2003, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• THEY SAY.....

€/$ just stopped at the cross of the two gann lines at 1.225
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by fabrizio; 12-09-2003, 09:03 AM.
                          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• ....THAT THERE IS NO......

ES Z3 steep downhill, than bounce back and stopped just at .382
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by fabrizio; 12-09-2003, 09:04 AM.
                            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• ...HARMONY!!!!!

DAX steep dowhill, bounced back right at .618 and sitting on .50 for a rest...
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by fabrizio; 12-09-2003, 09:05 AM.
                              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

• Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
                                X