Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No data for GB H3-DT for over an hour???
    Philip Chu

Comment

• Hey! Could someone turn the key and start the FTSE please!!!
      810 AM GMT and no action....

Comment

• no Euro data

Euro market has opened and now 15 min into it, I have no data.

Kiri

Comment

• What annoys me except the no feed situation is that after 1 HOUR
          the eSignal team finally types into the status box that there are some problems with the feeds. Why ? I would not be surprised if they don't start work until 9 o'clock CET.....

Comment

• By the way...I used to trade the Dax...so I do all this new work getting ready to trade the FTSE and now this market doesn't work....

Please cut me some slack and just help me!

Comment

• Thanks to DeadSignal
              Now, we can trade the ancient way.... reading the tape!

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong - are things not supposed to get better.....
                Maybe I've been tooooo optimistic, this is after-all DEAD SIGNAL DEAD SIGNAL DEAD SIGNAL DEAD SIGNAL

Comment

• I installed the new version 7.2
                  trhe setup prog asked me: do you want
                  .Realtime Data
                  .Delayed Data?

HA HA HA LOL ........

Comment

• Why on earth are you not stratifying the data correctly over the time axis when the feeds come back up again? This is absolutely unacceptable. Don't you get time stamps on the prices that come in?

Comment

• Dear All,

The issues we were experiencing on the EUREX and LIFFE exchanges are fixed.

Thanks,
                      Last edited by GraemeB; 02-07-2003, 01:03 AM.
                      Graeme Ballard,
                      eSignal Support

Comment

• No they are not fixed! Why are the data not correctly stratified along the time axis?

Comment

• Graeme,

I don't know how to say this but the problem is far from fixed.

I'm trying to use 30 tick charts to trade. I used Dynaloader to fill the gap in Tradestation 2000i and because the data from the start of the day is not available all my charts are screwed.

Fixing the problem is more than just getting data to come through!

Please go back and fill the data gaps so charts look normal.

Comment

• And why is not the first hour+ of data filled in ?

Comment

• We are still awaiting details on exactly what went wrong this morning on Eurex and Liffe so we can inform all of you. Once we get the official word, we will post here.

We are also trying to get the data filled back-in on our history servers but since we were unable to accomplish that after the outage a few weeks back, we won't know whether we can or not until we get a complete report of exactly what happened and where the data for that time-period went.

Thanks.

Comment

• Better feeds on eurex but yet lag.

Comment

Working...
                                X