No announcement yet.

Fibo & Geometry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gann trend line from 1076 up looks like a diagonal. Now corrective retrace to 1113-1111 = 50% and sq9.
    This would complete wave 2 of 5 up and price stay above rising support line from march low. 1103 is alternative bullish scenario.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Interesting chart. Look at the last one I posted of the OEX ratio and what happened.
      Attached Files

Comment

• FWIW only and not trading advice, I have multiple tools that point to a 10:30-10:50 CST major pivot. So NY time would 11:30-11:50 and could be the high or low of the day. Probably won't work now that I posted it

Comment

• Originally posted by theplumber
          Just some chart observations
          Just to keep up with observations, a trading bottom was noted here for yesterday July 8. I think this will be one in a series of tradable bottom days.

Comment

• Adding to the tradable bottom. Nice retrace assuming a irregular correction on the 150-min ending with an A-B-C.
            However, the retrace on the 5-min chat is lower that the 62% I would like to see here. Nevertheless, go with the flow above 1113.
            The alternative is many lower extentions.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by tedk; 07-09-2004, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• My interpretation of the tea leaves says that the retracement in the major equity indices will continue into next week. Most likely staying below last Friday's open. Then the downtrend will resume. This should create some interesting movement in bonds with a "flight to quality" while the FOMC is raising short term rates to stem inflation. I will leave the charting to others. You guys post some really fascinating charts. Way beyond my stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavishti
                My interpretation of the tea leaves says that the retracement in the major equity indices will continue into next week. Most likely staying below last Friday's open. Then the downtrend will resume. This should create some interesting movement in bonds with a "flight to quality" while the FOMC is raising short term rates to stem inflation. I will leave the charting to others. You guys post some really fascinating charts. Way beyond my stuff.
                I don't like to give my opinion so I'll just let the chart do the talking. Interesting how everything couples and decouples for periods of time. $SPX, $DXC, and $TNX. As always watch corporate and swap spreads, they plow the road equities drive on.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Just playing around with new toy.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Panic cycle getting less intense?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• A Bounce has been launched from this level up to 1125/7 twice before. The cycles also point a decisive move from last Thursday along with the midpoint of the Gann Box at 1108/50. ... but if it brakes; 1100 would be next support based on your gap measurement, although the gap is not there on the 24 hr charts of course.
                      G
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by digilume
                        A Bounce has been launched from this level up to 1125/7 twice before. The cycles also point a decisive move from last Thursday along with the midpoint of the Gann Box at 1108/50. ... but if it brakes; 1100 would be next support based on your gap measurement, although the gap is not there on the 24 hr charts of course.
                        G
                        If you thought Cosmic Secrets was interesting you should read an article by DS Castle in 1956 "Stock Market Cycles Fit the Musical Scale" . Extremely hard to find, I only read it and don't have it. A good start on harmonic theory though is here http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~ray.tomes/

Comment

• Forgot one with just about all good links http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~ray.tomes/links.htm

Check out Earths Schumann Resonance link on that page

Comment

• interesting read http://www.nqoos.com/Articles_and_Re...radingBook.pdf

Comment

• Some interesting stuff. The ECRI model http://www.businesscycle.com/ has finally started to turn up, the STEM Model from http://www.sentimentrader.com/ is showing the same charactersitics of a tradable bottom and the stats show July isn't so bad of a month for longs, as long as you can get through the 15th.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Just doodling, see how it plays out in the days ahead
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X