X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES M4 IN A TRIANGLE HERE ON THE 3 MIN

Looking to move one way or the other

ES M4

watch 1144.00 for the break to the upside...
    jerry olson
    www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com
    [email protected]

Comment

• Hey jerry!

Been stalking this all-day-long!

Wen't long around 11:30 in anticipation w/ a sphincter check aroun 1pm...

Now, lets see if they take it away from me or make this a nice easter weekend!

-c

Comment

• picked up some REDF just now at 14.92 for a scalp

deal with YHOO
        jerry olson
        [email protected]

Comment

• placed a breakeven stop REDF...sold a ton of stuff this am...and had one whale of a week..

it's all in the logs real time each day on my site...

the room loves FIBBGANN..and he loves us<G>
          jerry olson
          [email protected]

Comment

• stopped breakeven redf
            jerry olson
            [email protected]

Comment

• NFLX OPTION TRADE

From my Sunday Newsletter

NFLX---HAS EPS ON THE 15TH AH THIS HIGH FLYER IS PRETTY WILD BUT I THINK IT CAN BREAKOUT(B/0) HERE AHEAD OF EARNINGS...BUY THE JUNE 30 CALLS THE QNQ FF FOR ABOUT 7.50 OR LESS IF WE GET A SMALL PB THIS WEEK...TARGET FOR THE STOCK MID 40'S...

NFLX---35.75 THE BTL---34.65 THE SST---WILD AND VOLATILE BUT TRADABLE...HAS EPS THURS THE 14TH AH COULD BE VERY NICE HERE AS IT JUST GAVE A P&F BUY SIGNAL AT 36.00...
              jerry olson
              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by soylent
                Hey jerry!

Been stalking this all-day-long!

Wen't long around 11:30 in anticipation w/ a sphincter check aroun 1pm...

Now, lets see if they take it away from me or make this a nice easter weekend!

-c
                what stock soylent???
                jerry olson
                [email protected]

Comment

• jerryo

Didn't mean to rub salt in open wounds, btw hope those wounds don't have any intc or msft festering cause they look sick. Maybe you should own a medical delivery stock for that sickness on elx. Tell me you aren't still long.lol

Comment

• yes that and a few others too..but i have come back in the last 3-4 weeks with a vengence...truly amaing even to me..

i still own intc as a core msft too. mo rjr, duk etc...i only write CC's on them...

but i have intc at 28.20 for a trade as well..not really worried...

i've been raking in 5-6 bucks a day for a long time here...so losses while they hurt..don't seem to hurt as much..

like sndk i am making a nice profit now from being underwater...looking for a 3-4 buck profit into earnings next week

sometimes you take some hits..but in the overall scheme of things this has been one spectacular year form the March 2003 lows...and especially right now...

drop by when you have a chance...
                    jerry olson
                    [email protected]

Comment

• I just closed several longs here..sndk for $1.50 profit on 3 lots...NSM from a position trade for $5.62...nflx for $1.00

and my total for today is about 15 points...

Have a Great Easter Weekend all...

warm regards

jerry
                      jerry olson
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryo
                        what stock soylent???
                        ES M4...

Blew that one. Should have taken that small profit I had but I was convinced there would be buyers. Guess the mutuals went home early.

Well, lost 2 ticks but will live to fight again.

-c

Comment

• OPTIONS EXPIRATION WEEK

Originally posted by jerryo
                          I just closed several longs here..sndk for $1.50 profit on 3 lots...NSM from a position trade for $5.62...nflx for $1.00

and my total for today is about 15 points...

Have a Great Easter Weekend all...

warm regards

jerry
                          We should have a lot of volatility this week traders...You can usually set some stops here for selling and buying stocks at "better" prices during this week...throw some numbers out there and see if they get hit intraday.

happenes a lot during the gyrations of this week...
                          jerry olson
                          [email protected]

Comment

• INSIDE MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

I write a Weekly Newsletter for my group and have done so publically since June 2001. While i "am" flattered that Barrons has begun to recognize my work, i am more interested in making money for my subscribers each and every week. I also do a pre market daily update trying to stay on top of things as the markets are always moving very fast. I call all trades in the Real Time Room live and in text along with other moderators.

If you have no clue about a particular TA, i suggest you try Point & Figure Charting. Go to www.dorseywirght.com and take their free trial head right to the P&F Univeristy and get a feel for this type of excellent TA. Tom dorseys book is a must and please let them know i sent you, this man was my mentor many years ago.

If you are trying to trade the markets for a living, and if your having problems, books are not going to help you. Doing things live and inperson using specific techniques is the answer. I teach an Online Trading Seminar that includes 8 hours of intense training on a live interactive site using www.paltalk.com where your in a class room type atmosphere learning with others using live voice and in text print and charts.

Unless you actually understand how to trade, what to trade and when to trade then you might as well do something else. Because you have your hard earned money at risk. This is not for the feint of hearts folks. After all it's your money or your life!

Good Luck this week

jerry
                            jerry olson
                            [email protected]

Comment

• EARNINGS SEASON RUNS....

Each quarter ahead of earnings season we get this "anticipitory" run up on stocks ahead of their eps dates.

what i try to do is select stocks that i see as having that type of potential for this expected run higher, and do swing trades on them..YHOO was a great example...While i am telling people to always be ultra cautious and NOT hold thru earnings as the street usually "sells the news", some times i do hold...rarely but sometimes..so do as i say not as i do<g>

Now this is the time frame to make a lot of money. You can buy and hold here for these runs for 3-4-5 days and then sell the day "before" the report...grab the profits and "then" see what happens when the company does rpeort after hours...we do a lot of post market trading during earnigs season...

This week INTC is the big boy on the block..should help all the semis if the report is good

Use the SMH to trade the entire sector...we are looking to enter the HHH as i really like the Internets here.

anyway some tips for traders during this time frame...
                              jerry olson
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Ident security stocks flying

we are trading the little mo mo ident security stocks this am..IPIX and TBUS

FIBBGANN thanks...un real!!! what a start to the week...
                                jerry olson
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X