No announcement yet.

Trading the markets with Jerry Olson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from my Sunday newsletter option trade...

MOGN---REALLY FLYING HIGH HERE BUT A BIT OVERBOUGHT SEE IF WE CAN GET A 2-3 POINT PB THIS WEEK AND THEN TAKE IT LONG USING THE MAY 55 CALLS FOR A QUICK TRIP UP AHEAD OF EPS ON THE 14TH...QOG EK COST AT $7.20...60 IS THE 3 BOX REVERSAL BACK DOWN BUY IT THERE FOR SURE...MAYBE 1/2 NEXT WEEK EARLY AND THEN MORE LATER IN THE WEEK...NOT A SELLER IN THIS CHART...
    jerry olson
    www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com
    [email protected]

Comment

• ANY ONE TAKE THAT IBM OPTION TRADE?

From My Sunday Newsletter

IBM---BEAUTIFUL PLAY HERE EVERYONE..HELD THE RECENT DOUBLE BOTTOM(DB) AT 88 WHICH BTW WAS THE BOTTOM OF THE 10 WEEK TRADING BAND...AND THE BULLISH SUPPORT LINE(BSL) TOO. REVERSED UP HERE AT 94.00 AND LOOKS LIKE 100+ IS DOABLE WITH EPS ON THE 15TH AH. BUY THE MAY OR JULY 90'S MAY'S ARE IBM ER COST 5.50...JULY'S ARE IBM GR COST 6.50 VERY NICE...
      jerry olson
      [email protected]

Comment

• EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK THE LOGS

Everyone take a moment and check the logs on my site for today and the whole week...i think you'll be able to add the money easily made in that room...todays trades should be there in the am...

I am announcing right here and now that FIBBGANN has become a full time Moderator in my Real Time Trading room...

this guy is awesome we all love his plays and he loves ours...we both killed it today for large money...i mean big....

again if you need help or need a place to hang out with some of the best daytraders anywhere bar none...

just e-mail me asap...

[email protected]...YHOO was a screamer...and so was RIMM!!!!!

later i need a drink

cosmos's anyone?.......................................
        jerry olson
        [email protected]

Comment

• Re: EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK THE LOGS

Originally posted by jerryo

I am announcing right here and now that FIBBGANN has become a full time Moderator in my Real Time Trading room...

this guy is awesome we all love his plays and he loves ours...we both killed it today for large money...i mean big....
          Hey Fibgann --

Congrats!

-c

Comment

• Re: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK THE LOGS

Originally posted by soylent
            Hey Fibgann --

Congrats!

-c

Congrats Fibgann, I do have one question though as I have been asked to help on technical advice for a site. I assume that you pay the moderators for their work each day. Do you have to have a buisness license and federal id number so that you can file with holding taxes and social security/ medicare with holdings?? This site is going to with hold taxes and match half the social security. Their view of the IRS rules says I can't be "contract labor". I checked with the IRS and it seems they are right. Just wondered how you did things in a room as it is a buisness and subject to the same rules. Thanks.

Comment

• Re: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK THE LOGS

Originally posted by soylent
              Hey Fibgann --

Congrats!

-c
              ===============================================

Soylent this FIBBGANN is one terrific trader and we have never met before Esignal...in a very short time we knew this was gonna be a match made in heaven..

This guy can trade and so can I...btw fwiw i do not pay anyone in my room i dime...thats why it's so cheap compared to "other" rooms..

Fibb is there on his own...he can leave when he wishes...but if yesterday was any indicator..just ask him about our trades in YHOO & RIMM<vbg><
              jerry olson
              [email protected]

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK THE LOGS

Originally posted by smokey
                Congrats Fibgann, I do have one question though as I have been asked to help on technical advice for a site. I assume that you pay the moderators for their work each day. Do you have to have a buisness license and federal id number so that you can file with holding taxes and social security/ medicare with holdings?? This site is going to with hold taxes and match half the social security. Their view of the IRS rules says I can't be "contract labor". I checked with the IRS and it seems they are right. Just wondered how you did things in a room as it is a buisness and subject to the same rules. Thanks.
                ==============================================

Smokey

i pay no one for their services as they all want to be iun the room with me. Thats how i keep the price lower...

FIBBGANN is no expception.. I approced him about doing this and he said he'd "give it a try"..

so we all feel blessed he's going to see iof he likes this venue...

drop by when you can..

Oh and btw that BUZZ never was in the room ever, he has another agenda from another room i guess...

have a good one

jerry
                jerry olson
                [email protected]

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK THE LOGS

Originally posted by jerryo

Smokey

i pay no one for their services as they all want to be iun the room with me. Thats how i keep the price lower...

FIBBGANN is no expception.. I approced him about doing this and he said he'd "give it a try"..

so we all feel blessed he's going to see iof he likes this venue...

drop by when you can..

Oh and btw that BUZZ never was in the room ever, he has another agenda from another room i guess...

have a good one

Thanks. so if I understand you correctly then you pay no one else in your room, to do charts, news or assist at all, cool.

jerry

Comment

• SMOKEY

thats what i said..i do all the charts newsletters daily updates etc..

several members provide news feeds like briefing or djn...

but no one gets paid....ohh well of course i do....
                    jerry olson
                    [email protected]

Comment

• IBM OPTION TRADE

Nice 20% gain in the IBM May 90 calls from yesterdays entry...

anyone take it?
                      jerry olson
                      [email protected]

Comment

• YHOO STOP

I have a stop on YHOO at 54.76 from 50.26 for a locked gain of $4.50
                        jerry olson
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Just got stopped out of SINA NTES and YHOO for a total of 6.50...

what a country...
                          jerry olson
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Re: Nothing to see but a hodgepodge of trades nothing from newsletter

Originally posted by buzz1224
                            Actually I left when I saw you had no intention of following the morning updates. Nothing against the room its as good (and as bad) as any other anywhere I just made the error or thinking there were plays in advance. I don't pay $350 for a room so why would I be in Pristine, when rooms are all free? My mistake. I won't renew the free trial, it was a good experience. I do wish you and all your moderators very good luck.

Thanks for the memories, I just can't follow that many plays. Your website says " a day's pay" and I'm not sure what your scalping until you are in. I'm just losing a day's pay every day! No one is knocking you, you just seem to be very defensive, so I won't post anymore. I did think it was a position trading room, my mistake. I need more of a format that I can follow perhaps not a room at all just some key plays. with buy triggers and how long to hold, etc. Its not your fault, its just too many chiefs and not enough Indians. too many plays! I like 2 or 3 a day and maybe a hold or two from your list which is rather TOO thorough before the play and no follow through for after the play. I will be checking the other sites as well as the shared files for interesting charts

I might just subscribe to your newsletter alone for a few months. i don't have much money left after the tech longs called this week. I lost money because no stops were mentioned and I ended up holding the ones you said you loved but they certainly didn't love me back (INTC, MRVL, YHOO, JNPR, CNET, EXTR etc) all eventually tanked. SNDK was nice though howver the BTL triggered at 32 so I got $0.25 cents.

YO BUZZ MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER LOOOK AT ALL THE STOCKS YOU MENTIONED THIS AM...
                            jerry olson
                            [email protected]

Comment

• elx

If Emulex prints 20 it's all over but the crying. And I do get paid for that! gg

Comment

• smokey do not remind me of my bad trades please.....
                                jerry olson
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X