Trading the markets with Jerry Olson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scoping for subscribers

I will check into your site. eSignal is more of sharing bulletin board and not for hawking pay sites, but if its worth it, we'll try it for 2 or 4 weeks, whatever. We've been on esignal for 3 years now and we're always happy to see someone break out to the big time (so far no one has) but you might consider putting your articles and/or books, dvd's, or whatever you have published in the past 25 years, on the esignal education site with the published others i.e. McMillan, Ken Calhoun, John Bollinger, Steve Nison, Rahgee Horner,etc ) May I suggest you read "The Master Swing Trader by Alan S. Farley" and for a part II "Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader" by Oliver Velez and Greg Capra. Is there really a "master daytrader" certificate that you offer? or anyone else offers? I would like to teach also and get proper credentials. You can place your articles/books or dvd's at the bottom of the list. If you have an e-book, I'd like to know also.

http://www.esignal.com/education/default.asp

The Master Swing Trader by Alan S. Farley
    Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader Part II by Oliver Velez & Greg Capra
    McMillan on Options by Lawrence G. McMillan
    [color=sky blue] Beyond Candlesticks : New Japanese Charting Techniques Revealed by Steve Nison[/color]

Last edited by buzz1224; 04-04-2004, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Buzz

not hawking anything..i know Alan and was in a deal with Oliver Velez at Pristine 5 years ago as head moderator of one their real time trading rooms on the web...only there for 3 months and went on my own ever since...

i am in the process of writing a book as we speak..it will be published at some point on the internet...

but i will always share ideas to help others thru the morass of trading the markets...been doing it for years..hope i can help traders avoid the mistakes i made along the way...and really still make form time to time..

after all we are all human...

good luck...
      jerry olson
      www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com
      [email protected]

Comment

MY READ ON INTC FOR EARNINGS

Intc just reversed up on the P&F chart directly off solid support at 26.50 area...it hammered Friday and has eps date of the 13th of April after hours...here's the chart i am long this stock...

note the bullish divergence on the CCI...at the bottom of the chart
        jerry olson
        [email protected]

Comment

cool, will check references from Oliver and Pristine

Okay will check the references you provided from Pristine.com and Oliver Velez and wish you good luck with your book!!! Dan Gibby and Paul Lange have been there for over 5 years and I'm sure they can and will vouch for you!! Which room were you head moderator in? The Intermediate or the Advanced? I'm now a member of the Advanced room with Dan Gibby and have been since 1999. I don't remember you in either room, but maybe I was traveling at the time. I will try your free trial for 2 weeks. If its free, there will and no doubt are a lot of free trials. Its admirable you share your views and stock picks with all of us

Just at your site and noticed you have your newsletter there for $40 a month and with another link for $50 a month??? Is this a daily newsletter and will the prices rise Feb 1 (or when?)
          Last edited by buzz1224; 04-04-2004, 02:30 PM.

Comment

cnet for the expected breakout run

Next is the chart of CNET i am long at 10.83 from last week..will hold thru eps date of Weds April 14th after hours(ah)...in a pennantpattern and ready to pop goes the weasel here...

needs to take out 11.50...
            jerry olson
            [email protected]

Comment

EXTR LAST ONE FOR TODAY

Extr held that nice bottom at 6.50 and looks like it wants higher into eps(earnings per share) date of the 14th ah(after hours)...

nice looking bullish divergence on the cci daily candle chart (DCC) it also broke the down trend line(dtl)...here's that chart

all of these were part of todays Weekly Newsletter for my troops..

i am not currently long this stock...

have a nice day all

jerry
              jerry olson
              [email protected]

Comment

Re: cool, will check references from Oliver and Pristine

Originally posted by buzz1224
                Okay will check the references you provided from Pristine.com and Oliver Velez and wish you good luck with your book!!! Dan Gibby and Paul Lange have been there for over 5 years and I'm sure they can and will vouch for you!! Which room were you head moderator in? The Intermediate or the Advanced? I'm now a member of the Advanced room with Dan Gibby and have been since 1999. I don't remember you in either room, but maybe I was traveling at the time. I will try your free trial for 2 weeks. If its free, there will and no doubt are a lot of free trials. Its admirable you share your views and stock picks with all of us.
                Yes was in the intermidiate room with Jenna of Market Gems...we opend that room and had 200+ members it was very cool and a lot of fun...fees were $250 per month at the time...have no clue about Pristine now...But Oliver and Greg know me...they were always a class act and could trade well...

anyway it's all in the past now i love what i'm doing having one of the best real time rooms on the internet at very low fees...i work 80 hours a week for what i do, and expect to be compensated for the work... I put out a Weekly extensive newsletter on Sundays, then pre market each morning with updates every single day at around 8.30,,,along with moderating the Real Time Room on Paltalk.com...it's a lot of work, but heck this is what i love to do...and i do it good too<vbg> always love to help others make money if this is what they wish to do..i teach an Online Trading Seminar too for newer traders...i have testimonials and references...they move way up above the maddening crowd..very fast...anyway good to talk to you...

have a nice one...

jerry
                jerry olson
                [email protected]

Comment

buzz.. the price for just the newsletter is $50.00 per month we're taking that "other" price off...

during the free trial you get it all...the room is password protected tho...
                  jerry olson
                  [email protected]

Comment

THE EXPECDTED SHALLOW PULLBACK

Morning all

My thoughts for this week is a small shlaoow pullback on "all" indexs probably to or near their rising 20 ema's on the daily charts. Earnings season is always a great time to get long ahead of the crowd as the markets Hope Springs Eternal mentality will have stocks ramping up into their respective reporting dates...

take the ride with those stocks till the day before and sell them for nice profits..NEVER hold any stocks over the actual report..most of the time it's a "sell the news" set up...so do not get greedy, use "hard stops" not mental ones and let your winners ride...here's a chart of the INDU with the fib retrace numbers...

good luck this week and be patient wait for solid set ups...get long and get strong...

best regards

jerry
                    jerry olson
                    [email protected]

Comment

• SOME MORNING COMMENTS

Here are some blurbs from my Sunday newsletter to subscribers...

CNET---11.30 THE BTL---10.35 THE SST---I AM LONG THIS STOCK AT 10.83 AND WILL HOLD ALL THE WAY OUT TILL EPS DATE OF WEDS THE 13TH LOVE THIS CHART..
                      IDSA---18.25 THE BTL---17.25 THE SST---I LOVE THIS STOCKS CHART HERE FOLKS..COULD BE A REAL NICE LONG USING HARD STOPS FOR A BUY AND HOLD TRADE...
                      MRVL---47.65 THE BTL---46.45 THE SST---I AM LONG THIS ONE AT 46.75 AND WILL HOLD OFF THAT SENSATIONAL TRIPLE TOP B/O LAST WEEK AT 47...BIG SIDEWAYS BASE TOO...WEEKLY MO JUST TURNED POS TOO
                      DNA---111.35 THE BTL---110.00 THE SST---HAS EPS WEDS AH USE THE OPTIONS FOR THIS QUICK TRIP OVER 114 OR SO...APR OR MAY 105'S...REMEMBER OP EX WEEK IS FRIDAY THE 16TH OF APRIL...2 WEEKS AWAY..
                      jerry olson
                      [email protected]

Comment

• BULLISH DIVERGENCE 3 MIN ES CHART

If you're trading the ES M4 here's a good risk reward trade live...

there's a bullish divergence on the 3 min chart using the CCI...with a spread doube bottom too..

they work about 75% of the time..you would take it long here with a 2 point stop..

good luck and use stops please...
                        jerry olson
                        [email protected]

Comment

• THAT WAS GOOD FOR A 2 POINT TRADE..SHORT AND SWEET...
                          jerry olson
                          [email protected]

Comment

• That bullish divergence is still working here es m4...

very nice cup pattern 3 min chart
                            jerry olson
                            [email protected]

Comment

• That bullish divergence is still working here es m4...

very nice cup pattern 3 min chart
                              jerry olson
                              [email protected]

Comment

• FROM MY SUNDAY NEWSLETTER

Here's an option trade i posted in the letter..1 of 10...

CNET---HAS EPS ON THE 14TH OF MARCH AND IS READY TO POP HERE..I AM LONG THE STOCK AND MAY DO SOME CALLS TOO...BUY THE JULY 7.50 CALLS QKW GU AT AROUND $3.10 DOES NOT MOVE FAST BUT ALL WE NEED IS A 3 POINT RUN...AND A B/O OVER 11.50 THAT WOULD BE A TRIPLE TOP B/O AND A 52 WEEK HIGH..
                                jerry olson
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X